Year Built: 1910
Architect: John McDonald
Designated Omaha Landmark: 2/26/1980
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places: 7/21/1983
This house has had several notable occupants over the years. Architect John McDonald designed it for Dana C. Bradford, owner of the Bradford-Kennedy Lumber Company, one of the largest wholesale lumber businesses in the west in the early twentieth century. Long-time owner Edward F. Pettis was instrumental in the early development of the College World Series. In 1964 the house was renovated for Drew Antiques and Art Objects, a business that had specialized in the sale of antiques since 1928. In 2014, a Montessori school operated out of the former residence.