Year Built: 1910
Style: Vernacular, Temple Front
Designated Omaha Landmark: 6/9/1992
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places: 2/25/1993
Mr. Edward D. Robinson and Mrs. Lizzie Robinson, founders of the first Church of God in Christ in the state of Nebraska in 1916, resided at this house with their daughter form 1916 to 1924. Many of the denominations early pioneers stayed at this house when they visited Omaha. Mrs. Lizzie Robinson is significant historically for her role as organizer of the women’s ministry for the Church of God in Christ, the largest African American Pentecostal denomination in the world. This house at 2864 Corby is the only existing house associated with Mr. Robinson.