Year Built: 1913
Architect: John McDonald
Builder: Jobst Brothers
Style: Late Renaissance Revival
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places: 7/23/1998
Local architect John MacDonald’s attention to detail is reflected in the overall scale and massing of the seven-story Beebe & Runyan Warehouse. The warehouse, built in 1913, is located in a part of downtown once dominated by buildings that catered to the commercial warehouse and wholesale jobbing markets. The simply ornamented building is constructed of brick and hollow tile with concrete floors and support columns of concrete and wood. The Beebe & Runyan Company had the main level outfitted with a wood floor and tin ceiling for use as a furniture showroom while the sparse upper levels were reserved for storage. In 2007, the building became a high-end condominium complex.