Address: 2701 North 24th Street
Year Built: 1923
Style: Commercial Vernacular
The property is a pair of one-story brick buildings built in 1923. Situated on the 24th Street streetcar route, the south building originally served as a service station and auto repair shop, while the north building home to a bakery. Later, they were renovated for use as a music and social venue in 1948.
Designated Omaha Landmark: 9/12/2018