Landmarks Heritage Preservation Commission

Address: 1802-1806 North 24th StreetEarly Photo

Year Built: 1922

Architect: n/a

Builder: n/a

Style: Commercial Vernacular

 

A one-story, three-bay commercial brick building at the southern end of a corridor dedicated to commerce. It has significant value as part of the early development of the city along the former North 24th Street historic streetcar route.

 

Designated Omaha Local Landmark: 7/30/2019

     >>>  Local Landmark Designation Report

 

 

Click HERE to Visit the Omaha Historic Properties GIS Map Story

GIS map